Home > News > While we wait until November for new #Bones…tell me your favorite episode or moment! Can you pick just one?

by Jim on August 17, 2011 · 232 comments

Do you remember which season this photo was used as the cast photo??

@HartHanson @BonesOnFox  If there’s one thing I’ve realized from the huge interest in my recent chats with Hart Hanson and Tamara Taylor, it’s that even though new episodes of Bones won’t be airing on Fox until November 3rd, everyone is missing the show terribly and hungry for any nugget of information about the upcoming seventh season. Well, a great way to commiserate can be reminiscing about the best moments from the series.

Do you have one? Two? Twenty?

Maybe it was the pilot episode? Or the Grave Digger resolution episode? How about a favorite guest star that you would love to see again? Or the sixth season finale when Booth (David Boreanaz) grinned from ear to ear when Brennan (the pregnant-in-real-life Emily Deschanel) revealed that she’s carrying their baby?  I know it will be hard for you to pick just one but I have faith in you!

If it takes the pressure off a bit, I’m not necessarily going to call this an official poll meaning this isn’t like one of my hunk lists where the most votes get #1…though, of course, if one episode or moment is mentioned by the majority of responses, I’ll surely let you know that! But I figure it’ll be a great way to highlight some of the best moments from the show you all obviously love so much. How’s that sound?

You can either leave a comment on this post OR, if you want a bit more privacy, feel free to email me at jim@jimhalterman.com. You have until midnight PST on Sunday, August 21st and I’ll post which episodes get mentioned the most as well as some of the reasons why you loved a particular episode or moment.

{ 32 comments… read them below or add one }

Linda August 21, 2011 at 8:34 am

My all time favorites are. Santa in the Slush,The episode with Baby Andy and the Season 6 finale. I really like Caroline and Brennan interacting.

haleigh malloy August 21, 2011 at 10:13 am

my favorite episode is season 1 the man in the fallout shelter. I mean it almost made me cry because it had my favorite christmas songs. Feliz Navidad

Anne August 21, 2011 at 10:28 am

Has to be Hodgins and the ‘nunchucks’ scene – I have never laughed so hard in my whole life. I still laugh out loud when I think of it!!

criss August 21, 2011 at 10:51 am

My favorite episode is when they travel to Las Vegas for a victim and actually turn out to be 2 and engage in a series of events that lead to danger and adventure
episode: the woman in the sand
Season: 2

emanuel August 21, 2011 at 4:14 pm

my favorite is ”boy with the answer” and ”hole in the heart” also all with zack addy

Hannah August 21, 2011 at 4:19 pm

THE CHANGE IN THE GAME!!!!! can’t get enough of it!!!

Karry K. August 22, 2011 at 9:25 am

OMG! My favorite episode of all time, is Season 4 Episode 12 <3 😀 hahaha my friend that we call Booth said he hates that episode because he has to wear a different belt buckle xD

Audrey August 22, 2011 at 1:38 pm

I am not able to pick just one favorite episode or moments but here is a few of my favorites.Two Bodies in the Lab because its explosive and Bones and Booth sing Hot Blooded. I LOVE THAT SONG! I also really enjoyed The Change in the Game because of how Booth and Bones went undercover at the bowling ally and that Bones’ dad was back.

ambar August 22, 2011 at 8:17 pm

my favorite episodes are: the one with baby andy, the end in the begining,the one with the christmas at jail with brennans dad and brother; and of course the socking, haging my mouth open for 15 complete mins, moment when bones told booth she was pregnant with his child..and his face after she said it.. oh my i cant wait till nov 3

ambar August 22, 2011 at 8:43 pm

oh i forgot to mention the one jersey shore a like behavior..ahahahahah..i laugh so hard every time..

Lisa August 22, 2011 at 11:51 pm

My faviorit is season 4 episode 22,when Booth and Bones steal a dead man from his furneal! 😀

Sally Shires August 23, 2011 at 8:49 am

So hard to pick, but any time Booth gives Brennan that look, my bones melt. (no pun intended.) My favorite episode this season was the bowling alley, which was a riot, and when they all burst into singing “Lime in the Coconut.” I love it when Booth gets tough, and then he’s with Brennan and immediately softens up and clowns around. And one of my favorite moments was when he came to his own funeral dressed as the honor guard, caught the bad guy, and when he stood up and said “Hi Bones” she slugged him.

Ashley August 23, 2011 at 9:42 pm

I LOVE every episode but 2 of my fevs are Hole in the Heat but i REALLY REALLY LOVE The Pain In The Heart where Bones thinks Booth is dead and he’s actually under cover at his own fun furneal

Anne Addison August 24, 2011 at 4:38 pm

I love each and everyone of them but my fav is the last 2 episodes of the last series:)

Kristen August 24, 2011 at 4:46 pm

“The Man in the Fallout Shelter” makes me cry EVERY time. “The Aliens in the Spaceship” – the first Gravedigger episode, and it has such amazing moments between Brennan and Hodgins. Plus, watching Booth pull Brennan from the ground – totally kills me. “The Pain in the Heart” where Zack is revealed. Oh! And last but not least, the one where Brennan helps to solve the murder of a foster child by connecting with another foster child who was a witness. I forget the title. Any moment where we get some major character growth or exposition brings me back again and again!

Sandra Harris August 24, 2011 at 5:32 pm

I love all the episodes. I just wish Bones would calm down and relax. She is to smart for her own good. Got to love her though, she is alright…I love the whole cast.

Lynn Butler August 24, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Just like some of the others, it’s too hard to pick just one of anything (characters, plot lines, moments, etc..,but gonna try. I would have to pick Angela as my fav character. She is the definition of a woman’s woman. Some of my favorite moments are w her and Jack. My alltime fav moment is the same as the last post – where Bones punches Booth at the “Funeral”. Have DVR and rewound it so many times!!! I hated the way Zach went out. That was messed up. It did open an opportunity for many different and really interesting characters, like the depressed dude and Collier. I think my fav temp character was the “unisex” chinese person and how obsessed they all were about it. Angela, bein who she is created another fav moment when at the end, she decides enough speculation, and went and gave “him” a hug!

Tawana Jones-Smith August 24, 2011 at 9:10 pm

Who’s King of the Lab now ?
I hope its Hodgens he deserves it !!! 🙂
I fell out of my seat when Brennan said she was carrying Booth child. !!
I cant wait to watch the new season .. Why does it have to come out in November ? I feel like im a bones addict waiting for my next hit… :/

adrienne August 24, 2011 at 9:13 pm

I’m pregnant! You’re the father.

Retiree August 25, 2011 at 7:48 am

Just like everyone else, I love all episodes. Some of my favorites – Man in fallout shelter (tear jerker), also the one with baby Andy (kind of shows them as a couple with a baby). Loved it when Booth slips and say “OUR BABY”. Also loved Christmas Show with the Santas. But my favorite of the favorites is of course the look on his face when Bones tells Booth she is pregnant – priceless!!!

Lis August 25, 2011 at 12:14 pm

My favorite episode is when brennan tells to booth she is pregnant!!!
I was shocked! It was a completely surprise 🙂

Viviana August 28, 2011 at 3:33 pm

It is difficult to define a favorite chapter, are undoubtedly those in which there is evidence of attraction between Brennan and Booth, but there are two that I had fun; Chapter 12 of the 4th season, where they infiltrate the circus and the other is chapter 22 of the same season in which “steal” a corpse to determine the cause of death, great!

Theresa Cordova August 31, 2011 at 1:50 pm

I hate it when Bones unloads on the Catholic Church. Writers need to show more respect. But still it’s my favorite show. I like the one where they take the body from the funeral trying to prove it was a murder. I also like it when Hodgess and partner due experiments.

Dot Smith August 31, 2011 at 3:39 pm

Best Booth & Bones moment – when they sing “Hot Blooded” in Bones’ apartment!

Jane August 31, 2011 at 3:46 pm

I love every single episode since Day 1, so it’s hard to pick my FAVORITE but in a TIE would be #1 Brennan tells Booth she’s pregnant: #2 Hannah tells Booth “no” to marriage (so did NOT like her); and #3 when Brennan is doing karaoke …

Danean Delinski August 31, 2011 at 9:31 pm

I have many favorites it’s difficult to choose, but my Very favorite is the End in the Beginning!! I have all 5 seasons on DVD, and have preordered them on Amazon.com, but in the meantime season 6 remains on the DVR. My other favorite is the next to the last show of season 6. Even though it is extremely sad and painful to watch it was one of favorites!

Kathy September 1, 2011 at 7:25 am

Two Bodies in the Lab, my favorite ep ever!!

Alexis September 2, 2011 at 11:23 am

My favorite line: “I don’t need a warrant, this land belongs to Sealy Booth.”

Sarah Miller September 5, 2011 at 8:11 pm

My fave is the last one Spring 2011

Jean House September 24, 2011 at 3:35 pm

So very many… in every episode. Like Ambar, that last scene of baby announcement is priceless! I liked Booth giving Bones Zack’s Letter. The Lock up episode was great with Booth outshining his boss. The little car in UK, wheeling the fridge in to the lab, breaking in to dance while in the bar in the bear in the woods episode; The funeral antics, too many plus the singing and dancing; all the private moments when they connect, and the depth of emotion whether serious or comical. Keep on bringing Booth and Bones… and the rest of the cast, too. They are all awesome… individually, but most especially as a team! When their dad’s come on… Aw shucks, just like the Whole Thing! Long live Bones!

Erin(: .....Who loves Zack. October 23, 2011 at 1:29 pm

Change in the Game, the Parts in the Sum in the Whole, Two bodies in the Lab, the man in the fallout shelter…..yeah I have a list xP (I love the ones with Zack.:D)

Jesssss November 3, 2011 at 1:19 am

There are sooo many episodes i love but i do love season 5 ep 1 when Booth still thinks he is in love with Bones and the sidekick, Avalon, gives hints of booth and brennans future… Ahhh and of course season 6 finale!!!! Omg, so excited for season 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!