Dying to know what happens in tonight’s all-new episode of the CW’s Vampire Diaries? I’ve seen “The New Deal” episode and thought I’d tease you with some tidbits that happen and, well, some that don’t happen but maybe they should!
I would call these very-minor-spoilers so if you really don’t want to know what happens, avoid going to the next page where all the answers sit waiting.
1. Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Caroline (Candice Accola) have a sing-off at a school dance.
2. Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) spend some time alone together in the woods.
3. Alaric (Matt Davis) has some bad news to deliver to Jeremy.
4. Elena (Nina Dobrev) opens one of Klaus’s coffins and finds Vampire Diaries creator Kevin Williamson.
5. All the guys on the show appear shirtless during a basketball scene at the school gym.
6. Tyler explains the difference between compulsion and being sired.
7. Klaus (Joseph Morgan) decides to adapt a Russian accent just to confuse everyone.
8. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) references Ringer while talking to Stefan (Paul Wesley).
9. Caroline does not appear in this episode.
10. Something we’ve all been waiting for happens and…OMG…be prepared to scream!
1. As fun as this would be…FALSE.
4. FALSE..but wouldn’t that be fun?!
5. FALSE…but, come on Kevin & Julie, write this scene!
9. Sadly, TRUE.
10. TRUE…and it’s good stuff!!
The Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 8/7c on the CW.