Home > News > The (SHOCKING) ULTIMATE HUNK results are HERE!! Did your favorite hunk win…or lose?

by Jim on November 15, 2011 · 33 comments

It may have taken me longer than usual to get the results of the Ultimate Hunk List tallied but that’s only because there were a record number of entries and a lot of passionate hunk voters out there!!  Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote, often more than once. Here are your results and, be warned because some big hunk names are blatantly missing, if your favorite hunk didn’t make the list blame your fellow hunk voters (not yours truly!) since this poll was 100% based on the votes each hunk received.  Enjoy!!!
Laughing ‘Til It Hurts: (The Comedy Hunk)
I’m Super, Thanks For Asking (The Gay Hunk)

Neil Patrick Harris on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

Wearing My Heart On My Sleeve (The Drama Hunk)

Jared Padalecki has had a chance to really show his range in Sam on SUPERNATURAL

Is That A Gun In Your Pocket or…. (The Crime Fighting Hunk)

David Boreanaz striking a composed pose as Seeley Booth on BONES

I Kinda Sorta Look Human (The Non-Human Hunk)

Ian Somerhalders is the hottest undead dude on THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

New Kid On The Block (The New Hunk)

HART OF DIXIE's early success probably has something to do with sexy Wilson Bethel

A Galaxy Far, Far Away (The Sci-Fi Hunk)

Thankfully, Josh Jackson is back on FRINGE and showing that sexy smile!

Doctor! Doctor! (The Medical Hunk)

After all these years, GREY'S ANATOMY's Patrick Dempsey is still a fan favorite.

Like Sands Through The Hour Glass (The Daytime Hunk)

Freddie Smith has been on DAYS OF OUR LIVES less than a year but is already a daytime fave as Sonny.

So You Think You Can Host? (The Reality TV Hunk)

X FACTOR host Steve Jones has the looks and the personality to be the hottest reality TV host

Twisting The Knife And Lovin’ It (The Villainous Hunk)

Gale Harold is bringing the villainy (and hotness) in new CW hit THE SECRET CIRCLE

Smoldering All Around (The Hunkiest Show On TV)

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki as the hotter than hot Winchester Brothers on SUPERNATURAL

and while David Boreanaz and Matt Bomer came close to grabbing the title…

The Favorite All-Time Hunk

Hey Crystal, tell me if I'm the hottest hunk. (Yes, Gale Harold, you are!)

Thanks again to everyone who voted!  Until the next hunk list….

{ 2 trackbacks }

@JimHalterman’s Ultimate Hunk List is Out & Gale Harold Wins 2 Categories! « GALE DEVOTEE- A Gale Harold Fansite
November 15, 2011 at 5:34 pm
Info about SPN in November | MY PRIVATE JENSEN WORLD
November 17, 2011 at 10:44 am

{ 31 comments… read them below or add one }

Sway November 15, 2011 at 8:47 am

Somewhat I’m not surprised…. at all. 🙂

Gonzo November 15, 2011 at 9:13 am

Hey Crystal, tell me if I’m the hottest hunk. (Yes, Gale Harold, you are!)

Oh yes, you are. I think this may be the only online poll I’ve ever agreed with ALL the results for. Love NPH, McDreamy (even though I voted for Dr. Owen/Kevin McKidd). Great stuff!!

Kari November 15, 2011 at 9:36 am

Thanks!! The best man won!! Gale Harold really is the hunkiest of them all !!!! 😉

omelette73 November 15, 2011 at 10:50 am

Go DB!! And VERY nice list by the way, really appreciated.

jh November 15, 2011 at 2:24 pm

Well deserved by Gale Harold. He’s a national treasure.

Kalin November 15, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Yes! Gale Harold, Jared Padalecki, David Boreanaz and Supernatural and on my bday.

Pimpinette93 November 15, 2011 at 3:14 pm

Il ne pouvait en être autrement, Gale Harold est vraiment le meilleur, il ne pouvait que gagner…
He could not be otherwise, Gale Harold is really the best, he could only win …

leslie92708 November 15, 2011 at 4:32 pm

I so totally agree that Supernatural is the “hunkiest” show of them all! Jared and Jensen and their on-screen chemistry is fantastic! Also agree with your choice for Villanous Hunk! Love Gale Harold!

BonzoDog November 15, 2011 at 4:42 pm

I agree with most of these (even the one or two I haven’t heard of before)… But as far as the doctor-hunk is concerned, I’d pick House – I don’t care that Hugh Laurie is only five years younger than my dad (and 32 years older than me), he oozes hotness!
But, to be fair and not at all insanely fangirl-y, that’s just my opinion. Patrick Dempsey is pretty darn yummy too!

Montana November 15, 2011 at 4:46 pm

What happened to two guys in Hawaii 5-0? They are the real hunks on TV now.

Angie the second November 15, 2011 at 4:59 pm

The right man won. I remember Gale from Queer as Folk. I am so proud of David for being on this list and almost winning. Even though I think David is really sexy and hot, nothing beats a bad boy hottie. David is what I call a good ole boy hottie. Way to go Gale.

Jules November 15, 2011 at 5:11 pm

What? Are you kidding me? *facepalms* disappointment is overwhelming me… who the hell is THAT guy??? This is a sad day Jim.. sad day…
but I still luvsya. 😀

marion November 15, 2011 at 5:16 pm

way to go gale love you.

Galinenette November 15, 2011 at 5:52 pm

Yes !!!!!!!!!!! GALE is beautiful Man……The Perfect Man…..The Number One In my heart….The king…Sexy….
Kiss ♥♥ & ♥♥ Love.

Ta Fan Absolue…Gali….

trina November 15, 2011 at 6:28 pm

Yay Jared.Padalecki. That man just pushes all my hunk buttons.

Rita November 15, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Gale Harold – good choice!! 🙂

Amber November 15, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Congrats! To the winner. I don’t even know who he is. *shrugs* I am glad David at least made it on the list. I agree on the hunkiest show. Jared and Jensen, oh yeah, so hot. DB is smoking hot and sexy. He’s my favorite on this list. I wish he’d won. Oh well, next time, maybe.

Yvonne November 16, 2011 at 8:37 am

*wishes I was that crystal*

Gale is the hunkiest man alive!!!!!!

mirabel bilik November 16, 2011 at 11:34 am

Gale! Gale! Gale! He’s a perfect actor and the most beautiful man. I want to see him on TV and cinemas again, again, again….

Noway November 16, 2011 at 1:01 pm

This guy beat David Boreanaz? Wow, Who is he? Never heard of him?

pbswordgirl November 16, 2011 at 3:17 pm

So, so happy that Gale’s fans responded in full force! ALL GALE, ALL THE TIME!

PA November 16, 2011 at 11:27 pm

Man.. If anyone of u guys ever watched Queer As Folk (US version), i am sure Gale Harold will haunt your dreams ( in a good way) for a very long time… :). way to go Team Gale.!!

Julie November 17, 2011 at 1:54 pm

Even I, in France, know who fucking Gale Harold is and I must admit he’s smoldering hot 🙂
It’s a shame his movies weren’t on screen here but thanks to the net I can watch him as many times as I want on his tv shows.
Glad I voted (at least twice) for him and others who are on the list.
Oh god Gale come over here I’ll show you some french hospitality of mine (drooling..) ;p

Jase November 17, 2011 at 10:43 pm

People can be such pricks.
Gale is an very gifted actor, and he’s an extremely kind person.
Though you may never have ‘heard’ of him (which is strange, considering his role on Queer as Folk), he’s far more deserving than some of the mimbos that make the list.

gogale November 18, 2011 at 8:38 am

haha, @Noway U mad? Gale is the hunkiest of hunks, wake up!!

Erin November 18, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Wilson Bethel is GORGEOUS. I hate that Steve Jones guy though. He seems so slimy, creepy and just rubs me the wrong way as the host. I think our Luke Jacobz is much better.

Noway November 19, 2011 at 8:40 am

@Gogale, HaHa, I’m not mad at all. This poll only proves that people who voted for this unknown NEED GLASSES.

Gintama November 19, 2011 at 10:01 am

Yes, Jared Padalecki wins Drama Hunk, he’s the absolute best and hottest!! <3
And Supernatural Hunkiest show all around, couldn't agree more.
Also yay for Gale Harold and Neil Patrick Harris!

jh November 26, 2011 at 9:27 am

@Noway: I’m sure nobody voted for any actor who was unknown to him/her.

Ana November 28, 2011 at 6:53 am

Yay! Gale definitely deserved to win. He is the timeless sexy, badboy hunk.
For all of you who keep saying you don’t know who Gale is, I’m begging you go watch him on Queer as Folk (US). I promise you won’t be disappointed, and you will understand why he was voted ultimate hunk.

Versa November 29, 2011 at 7:57 am

Yeah!!! Of course, you are~ GALE HAROLD!!! The huskiest man I ever know!!!