Home > News > #Bones True/False: Monday’s Gripping “The Shot In The Dark” Episode!

#Bones True/False: Monday’s Gripping “The Shot In The Dark” Episode!

by Jim on February 8, 2013 · 6 comments

@BonesOnFox @harthanson @squarechicken

Bones_TheShotInTheDark_Scene4-0030_Monday’s Bones episode, which I hereby dub  ‘The One Where Brennan Gets Shot,” is sure to be one of the memorable ones in the history of the series. After a sneak peek of the episode, I couldn’t help myself but come up with some teases for the episode.

Enjoy this True/False post…and make sure to watch Bones on Monday on Fox at 8pm. (I’ll also have a post-mortem with Exec Producer Stephen Nathan over at TVFanatic after the episode airs).

1. While you may know that FAITH is a part of the episode, it also pertains to surprise guest star Faith Hill, who plays a hospital nurse.
  2. We find out one character’s middle name.
  3. Discussion of the love life of Sweets pops up in the midst of the episode.
  4. We know Brennan visits her mother but it’s a surprise that they meet each other in an after-life replica of the house from The Brady Bunch.
  5. The doctors that work on Brennan are played by Exec Producers Hart Hanson & Stephen Nathan.
  6. What exactly is the ‘Shot In The Dark’ is part of the episode’s mystery.
  7. Brennan’s mother is played by an alum of a popular 90s prime time soap opera.
  8. Someone kisses someone else (and they’re not romantically involved…at least not yet).
  9. Pelant is a big part of what happens to Brennan in this episode.
  10. Brennan and her father (Ryan O’Neal) have a fight over her will.

Which are true? Which are false? You’ll find out on Monday’s episode…

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Alexandra February 8, 2013 at 12:10 pm

Ha! While I know this is false -> 5. “The doctors that work on Brennan are played by Exec Producers Hart Hanson & Stephen Nathan.” – I’d love to see them in the show!

Ellie February 8, 2013 at 6:09 pm

Seems to me that Pellant’s hunting down every member of the team. It started with Brennan, the he began to make Booth’s life impossible during his separation from Bren. The the Hodgins’ specifically Jack. What’s next? Dr. Saroyan? The Children? Sweets? This is looking pretty bad for the team. As for this Monday’s episode, it’s promising. I would really like to see Bones questioning all that she believes. I also want to see the team’s reaction to Brennan’s near death experience.

dian nur fadhilah February 8, 2013 at 8:36 pm

i can’t give a comment because bones this season is came very late in indonesia.., but its a good news have faith hills in bones because she is my favorite singer.

Lorrie February 9, 2013 at 1:10 am

What’s going on with the romance between Cam and that gorgeous hunk of Middle Eastern intern? Also, bewtween Michelle and Finn?

Lorrie February 9, 2013 at 1:12 am

I’d also LOVE to see Brennen become religious! What a twist would THAT be???

Travis February 10, 2013 at 11:16 am

I’m excited for Monday’s episode of Bones and Brennan meeting her mother again. I haven’t read anything about Faith Ford being in the episode however, so I think that’s false. I think I’ll miss Monday’s episode though when it airs because I’m working late at DISH Monday. I’ll have to catch up with what I miss when I get a chance thanks to PrimeTime Anytime on my DISH Hopper. It records all the primetime shows from the four major networks, including Bones, automatically every day. Now I can watch all my favorite primetime shows, on my schedule, without having to remember to set reminders for every show worrying about conflicts on my DVR.